Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10536 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 36% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,415 (41,902 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (32 minutes ago)