Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.947 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 20% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,735 (3,943 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €70 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coronado, Panama costs 9 B/. (about 2 hours ago)