Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00167 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 239% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €10,182 (6,091,228 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 211 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Loreto costs Mex$ 72 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 3 hours ago)