Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / SOS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 186% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,584 (4,382,647 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)