Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12513 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 17% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,910 (15,261元) in Harbin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (44 minutes ago)