Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13590 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 5% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,423 (元25,184) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 3,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)