Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13799 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 6% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,320 (元24,063) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)