Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12750 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,589 (元20,307) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (44 minutes ago)