Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03149 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 22% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,958 (62,168 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Christchurch costs NZ$2.40 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 8,999 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,354 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Toronto costs C$99 (about 2 hours ago)