Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04054 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 21% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,573 (63,461 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (31 minutes ago)