Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.29915 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 41% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,537 (5,137 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 540 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cork costs €2,760 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Constanţa costs 2,000 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Colombo costs 50,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (about 1 hour ago)