Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 50% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,194 (﷼ 58,051,173) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €16 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,849 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Stuttgart costs €1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Groningen costs €3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (about 2 hours ago)