Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00886 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,685 (₨302,942) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)