Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 6% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,640 (¥348,666) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macapá costs R$ 25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)