Cost of living comparison between Hachinohe, Japan and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00882 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 17% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,804 (¥431,438) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 121,980 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)