Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00817 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 11% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,611 (¥441,997) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,133 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)