Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,488 (₩4,431,254) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)