Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 40% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,090 (₩3,960,219) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 2 hours ago)