Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00075 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 35% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,094 (₩4,098,861) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guarulhos costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)