Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12697 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 46% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,288 (元10,147) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Podgorica costs €20 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Basel costs CHF 600,000,000,000,000,016,777,216 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (37 minutes ago)