Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 476 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 23% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,761 ($2,068) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$88,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $10,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)