Cost of living in Guayaquil, Ecuador compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.857 EUR / USD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guayaquil (Ecuador) is 20% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,839 ($2,145) in Guayaquil.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Exeter costs £25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $52 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oakland, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)