Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 28% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,067 (3,765 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €800 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €11 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Quetta costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 10,499 (22 minutes ago)