Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 49% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,462 (4,801 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)