Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 32% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,039 (3,558 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gloucester costs £10 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bishkek costs 250 som (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)