Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13724 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 19% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,617 (元19,066) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Beirut costs 5,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guelph costs C$3.00 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 3.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jyväskylä costs €60 (41 minutes ago)