Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04773 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,343 (Mex$ 49,084) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $45 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)