Cost of living comparison between Guadalupe, Mexico and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04955 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 16% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,612 (Mex$ 52,721) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Newcastle costs AU$120 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (43 minutes ago)