Cost of living in Guadalajara, Mexico compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04697 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalajara (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,177 (Mex$ 25,055) in Guadalajara.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Le Mans costs €230 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chittagong costs Taka 300 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Athens costs €4.60 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sonsonate costs $3.00 (about 1 hour ago)