Cost of living comparison between Grenoble, France and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 6% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,180 in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $25 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Diego, California costs $72 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Omaha, Nebraska costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$99 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suhar costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)