Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.044 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 105% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,125 (CI$4,910) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tyler, Texas costs $193 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Genoa costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)