Cost of living comparison between Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 420 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.120 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 122% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €6,936 (CI$6,192) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)