Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 316 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.044 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 109% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,442 (CI$5,212) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,600 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)