Cost of living in Granada, Spain vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Granada (Spain) is 18% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,050 in Granada.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 400 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madison, Wisconsin costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 120 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Surat costs ₨15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (about 3 hours ago)