Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22849 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,454 (R$ 6,364) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)