Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29950 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,554 (R$ 8,528) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (28 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)