Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 470 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09768 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 20% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,705 (37,930 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Amiens.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (44 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)