Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,907 (﷼ 66,064,871) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lille costs €2.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (30 minutes ago)