Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04204 EUR / ETB
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 15% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,559 (60,869 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)