Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04840 EUR / EGP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 62% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €835 (E£ 17,248) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (43 minutes ago)