Cost of living in Girardot, Colombia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 EUR / COP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Girardot (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,310 (COL$4,521,477) in Girardot.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Carlos de Bariloche costs ARS $240 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riverside, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)