Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,099 in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (40 minutes ago)