Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,614 in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Victoria costs C$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)