Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21109 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 37% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,053 (RM9,726) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)