Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00399 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 18% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,811 (453,981 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (41 minutes ago)