Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00414 EUR / GYD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is 15% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,126 (513,373 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)