Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 526 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,335 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)