Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,470 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.60 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)