Cost of living in Genoa, Italy compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Genoa (Italy) is 11% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,341 in Genoa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £1,075 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,745 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €7 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Canberra costs AU$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)