Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01653 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,470 (Php88,925) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1,110 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 元35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (about 2 hours ago)