Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.01387 EUR / INR
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 55% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,362 (₨98,231) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zadar costs 10 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kyoto costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)