Cost of living comparison between Gabès, Tunisia and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40632 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 63% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,124 (2,767 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$90 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Chiclayo costs S/. 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Maracaibo costs Bs 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)