Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30655 EUR / TND
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 69% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €777 (2,534 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)