Cost of living comparison between Funabashi, Japan and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.00884 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 71% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €5,116 (¥578,770) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,615 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £377 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reading, Berkshire costs £1.15 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)