Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25431 EUR / AED
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 15% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,607 (Dirham 14,182) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)