Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 9% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,720 in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)