Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 508 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,861 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dhaka costs Taka 1,400 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,626 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)