Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,633 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)