Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.08615 EUR / BWP
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 18% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,667 (P30,957) in Francistown.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)