Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.23399 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 36% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,780 (R$ 7,605) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Prague costs 129 Kč (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)