Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22836 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 37% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,578 (R$ 6,910) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)