Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.628 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 5% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,524 (C$4,017) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,911 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 7,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Vancouver, Washington costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 60 (about 2 hours ago)