Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 15% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,536 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Xiamen costs 元30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 23 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,720 (28 minutes ago)