Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 22% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,951 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (38 minutes ago)