Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 21% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,933 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surabaya costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)