Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 16% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,910 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Montreal costs C$9 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Asyut costs E£ 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (23 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Krasnodar costs руб 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 3.50 (26 minutes ago)