Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 16% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,942 in Faro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hobart costs AU$610 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)