Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 165 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00877 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 33% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,999 (₨228,018) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Basel costs CHF 73 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 65 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Antonio, Texas costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashkhabad costs 30 Manat (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (about 2 hours ago)