Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00885 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 38% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,028 (₨229,186) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (39 minutes ago)