Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13449 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 44% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €4,504 (kr33,492) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seville costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨457 (about 2 hours ago)