Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13391 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 33% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,337 (kr24,919) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 10,000 Shilling (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 10,000 Shilling (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 100,000 (about 3 hours ago)