Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13447 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 39% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,336 (kr24,808) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 3,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)