Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23307 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 42% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,327 (5,696 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Warsaw costs 2.00 zł (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €400 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Salvador costs R$ 3,200 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)