Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Amiens, France
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09397 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,339 (Bs 35,534) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 2 hours ago)