Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 86% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,600 in Amiens you would need to make just about €371 (Bs 108,623,207) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)