Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.09282 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is about the same as in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,321 (Bs 35,778) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (39 minutes ago)