Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Amiens, France
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00001 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 86% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Amiens you would need to make just about €352 (Bs 32,592,018) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $610 (about 2 hours ago)