Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09248 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,889 (20,431 Dirham) in El Jadida.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)