Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23434 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €3,492 (14,902 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Amiens.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)