Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 234 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018.
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Amiens (France)
For example, you would need at least €2,885 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Amiens.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Andorra la Vella costs €0.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 50 kn (about 1 hour ago)