Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.09319 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 61% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,163 (12,480 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$45,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)