Cost of living comparison between Dushanbe, Tajikistan and Amiens, France
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11667 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 55% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Amiens you would need to make just about €1,362 (11,677 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 2 hours ago)