Cost of living in Durrës, Albania vs Amiens, France
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00808 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Amiens? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 25% cheaper than in Amiens (France)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Amiens you would need to make just about €2,339 (289,712 Lek) in Durrës.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 12,000 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 15 лв (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)